Date:

Share:

Iran says it will not allow US bases to resume operations in Middle East

Similar Posts

This post is also available in: Türkçe Русский

Iran will not allow the United States to resume operations at its military bases in the Middle East, Iranian Army Commander Major General Amir Hatami said, according to Report.

“Everyone should know that under no circumstances will American bases be able to return to their previous state. Iran will never allow this,” the military commander was quoted as saying.

The commander also said that the United States had been pushed out of the Strait of Hormuz.

“They are no longer allowed to enter the Persian Gulf, the Sea of Oman or the Strait of Hormuz,” Hatami said.

The United States and Israel launched a military operation against Iran on February 28. In June, Washington and Tehran signed a memorandum of understanding on ending hostilities. However, on the night of July 8, the United States resumed large-scale strikes on Iran, accusing Tehran of violating the agreements.

US President Donald Trump said on August 2 that he had canceled a planned strike on Iran in an effort to reach an agreement with Tehran.

https://report.az/en/region/iran-says-it-will-not-allow-us-bases-to-resume-operations-in-middle-east