ANKASAM Internship Programme is a course suitable for undergraduate and graduate students.
Those interested in pursuing an academic career on the regions of “Afghanistan-Pakistan, Asia-Pacific, Russia-Caucasia and Central Asia” or on the topics of “religion-sect, politic-economy, energy, ethnicity, geopolitics, rule of law and human rights, politics-democracy, society and culture” can apply via the form below.
Internship Application Date and Duration:
- ANKASAM Internship Programme is open to applications throughout the year.
- The internship period is 90 working days.
Internship Application Perquisites:
- Third year undergraduate student or above
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent written and oral skills in English (YDS: 70 and above – TOEFL: 70 and above – IELTS 5.5 and above)
- Candidates with knowledge of Russian, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu, Georgian, Armenian besides English are preferred.